Jarno.web.id – Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta – UMS is one of 164 universities Muhammadiyah (PTM) and one between 1890 Private Higher Education (PTS) in Indonesia. Charitable efforts to realize its great educational campus as “Scientific Discourse and Islamic”, ie able to foster a culture of Islamic scientific knowledge and skills based on Islamic values. Hard-working attitude, honest, sincere, patient, high integrity, positive thinking, rational, objective, fair and clean heart as the moral basis of science, technology and the Islamic sciences always imparted to the entire academic community UMS to meet the globalization era. The era of globalization and interdependence pose information. Therefore, universities play a determining role in shaping the quality of human resources of a nation that knows the science and information. UMS can not escape from the demands and the need to organize themselves to improve sustainability, fighting spirit, and competitiveness in the future (sustainable competitive advantage).
Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) is a higher education institution under Persyarikatan Muhammadiyah. UMS stands by the Minister of Education and Culture of Republic of. 0330/O/1981 dated October 24, 1981 as a change in shape of the Teachers’ Training College Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
Prior to UMS, UMS institutionally derived from the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education (Guidance and Counseling) Surakarta Muhammadiyah University Jakarta Branch was established in 1957. The pioneering, among others, Mother Sudalmiyah Suhud Rais, Mr. Radjab Month Hadipurnomo, Mr. Habib Mohammed Syafa’at, Mrs. Gil Atmodjo Sulastri, and KH Syahlan Rosyidi.
On September 18, 1958, the institute was inaugurated by the mayor of Surakarta Municipality Werdhisastro HM Salih. At the time of its inauguration,. The new university has 51 students, 6 and 7 lecturers employees. The capital asset inception FKIP Surakarta Muhammadiyah University Jakarta branch located at No. 60 Jalan Lieutenant Colonel Sudiarto Surakarta.
Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) is seeking to appoint young enthusiastic lecturers in the following area :
- Civil Engineering
- Education of Accountancy
- Education of Bahasa Indonesia
- Education of Biology
- Education of Mathematics
- Education of Pancasila/Citizenship
- Education of Primary School
- Public Health
The successful candidates will carry out teaching at higher education with very good remuneration such as competitive salary, health insurance, pension, and opportunity for further study (doctoral degree). Candidates will be required to have:
- Master degree in linearity with bachelor degree
- Master degree with TOEFL score > 475 or IELTS score > 6
- Undergraduate’s GPA > 3.25
- No more than 35 years old
- Special for PhD holders, applicants should be no older than 45 years.
- Special for bachelor degree holders, applicants must have predicate cum laude, TOEFL > 525 or IELTS > 6.5, be Muhammadiyah front, and less than 28 years old.
How to apply
Applicants must send CV and supporting documents by email to the only ONE of the following email address:
email@example.com, or, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The closing date for the receipt of applications is 31 August 2013.
- Online information are available at www.ums.ac.id.
- All enquiries are welcome and should be made to HRD UMS, Telephone: +(0271) 717417 ext. 149 or 116.
Lowongan Dosen UMS Solo dipersembahkan oleh Jarno.web.idAdvertisements