PT Jakarta Tank Terminal is a joint venture between PT AKR Corporindo Tbk. (Indonesia) and Royal Vopak (Netherlands). As a foreign investment company located in Tanjung Priok, we provide independent tank terminal capacity to oil industries for storage and handling of their liquid oil products.
- Prepare and line up equipment/system and attend to berthing/unberthing of vessels, movements of products to and fromvessels and between tanks and other operational activities including proper documentation, ensuring that all activities are carried out safely & efficiently.
- Responsible for the execution of all operations in the terminal during shift.
- Takes responsibility to solve customer service problem quickly & not defensive.
- Approach colleagues, management, contractors and third parties and give feedback on their (safety) behaviour.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3/S1) in Technical or Engineering, preferably from polytechnics with GPA minimum 2.75 in scale of 4.00.
- Preferably has 1 – 2 years experience in relevant industry. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Maximum 25 years old.
- Able to communicate in English minimum passive.
- Able to work with high accuracy and detail.
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving and customer service orientation.
For further information about our company, you could visit our website:
Please send your CV and application to :