Bayer Career Opportunities
Bayer MaterialScience, a subgroup of Bayer AG, is one of the world’s largest producers of polymers and high-performance plastics. Its innovative developments in coatings, adhesives, insulating materials and sealants, polycarbonates and polyurethanes significantly enhance the quality of our lives, particularly in the automotive and construction, electrical and electronics, household, sports and leisure sectors.
PT Bayer MaterialScience Indonesia, currently have an internship opening for people with drive and enthusiasm in the finance and business controlling.
Job description Depending on your qualifications and interests, your duties may range from data economic research, sector profile and business plan.
Your qualifications You are currently in the main study phase of an economics, engineering or science degree course or are currently in the process of completing such a course. Other requirements are excellent analytical skills, professionalism, a rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm. As communication is mainly in English, very good language skills are required.
Your application If you can join us for at least 3 months, please apply online, attaching the necessary documents (covering letter, resume, education certificates and references, enrolment certificate and conditions of study) at the latest 5 May 2012 :
- Reporting to the Head of Finance and Business Controlling, you will responsible for gathering and analyzing sales and marketing information on costs, prices, expenses and revenues.
Your qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring accounting or finance from reputable university.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experiences in accounting/finance/audit, or controlling.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Excellent Computer proficiency.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to structure complex issues, identify essential relationships among different sets of data or information, and get to the bottom of problems.
- Ability to evaluate facts and solutions comprehensively (overlapping subjects and departments). Consider consequences/risks of actions and weights their feasibility.
Your application – We recruit staff of high caliber with integrity and a strong team spirit. We offer a dynamic and multicultural working environment, opportunities for personal and professional development, and a competitive remuneration package.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit CV, including current and expected salaries and recent photograph to HRD Department at :
- email@example.com (Subject : CTR)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : Internship)