Join Us For
ExxonMobil Controller’s Opportunities
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting several financial positions to join its rapidly expanding team in the country. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMObil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world’s energy resources.
Right now, team of engineers, scientists and business people are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secrets to the energy systems of tomorrow. We face a variety of challenges related to financing and financial operations in all corners of the world. ExxonMobil financial managers continually seek innovative solution to meet these challenges.
Together, we’re finding the answer that will power the dreams of future generations. Are you to join us ?
Financial Reporting Analyst
Job Description :
- Analysis and repoting of financial and operating results
- Coordination of a business unit’s financial and operating forecast
- Developing and administering capital budgets and authorization for expenditures
- Designing and evaluating financial and accounting processes
- Preparing reports for the Government regulators, e.g. Work, Planning & Budgeting (WP&B), Financial Quarterly Report (FQR), and reviewing with Regulators (BPMIGAS)
Job Description :
- Performing monthly closing to book journal entries and accrual SAP, periodic account analysis and reconciliations
- General Accounting, including fixed asset, inter-company accounting and bank transactions
- Operations Accounting, including volumetric accounting and joint-interest accounting
- Project Accounting, including reviewing invoices and charges to the project, analyzing coasts, preparing management report
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting with min GPA 3.50 in 4.0 scale
- Excellent accounting, analytical and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years experience in Accounting or Audit area are desirable
- Experienced in SAP and Oil & Gas Industry are highly desirable
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Driven, Self motivated and result oriented
- Strong interpersonal skill and willing to be an effective team player
- Able to work successfully in changing environment and meet tight deadlines
To apply for Financial Reporting Analyst and Accountant positions, please log on to our recruitment website :
Application should be received by 15 August 2011, at the latest
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
No individual shall be authorized to use the exxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.