Garuda Food is a food and beverage company subordinated to Tudung Group. In addition to GarudaFood, Tudung Group also subordinates SNS Group (PT Sukses Niaga Sejahtera, operating in distribution and logistic business, PT Bumi Mekar Tani (BMT, dealing with plantation sector), PT Nirmala Tirta Agung (NTA, operating in packed potable water with a brand of Mayo), PT Dairyland Indonesia (DLI, dealing with marketing of canned dairy milk with a brand of Prestine), and PT Garuda Solusi Inti (GSI, operating in training, seminar, event-organizer, and management consulting services).
There are three interrelated elements highly noted in the company to exist and to mutually strengthen, namely employees (right people), system, and facilities. The company views that the “right people” is in principle the main asset of the company who must have competency and also sound attitude which conforms to GarudaFood’s culture. In addition to “right people”, GarudaFood has also a system called GMS (GarudaFood Management System).
Besides considering the development of people and system, GarudaFood also builds a system of compensation and benefit, career path, career planning, and learning program to fill the personal needs of its employees so they become satisfied. These are aimed at achieving the quality of work and quality of life.
In addition to the personal life of employees and their family (Quality of life), the work environment (Working life) is also continuously developed. From here arises Knowledge Worker concept, namely employees, besides being competent, are also satisfied. Therefore “Knowledge Worker Model” in GarudaFood has two main aspects, namely competence (skill, knowledge, and attitude) and employee satisfaction (in regard to quality of life and working life). Through such Knowledge Worker will be borne creativity and innovation in products, processes, and procedures.
Such conditions constitute bases for the creation of GarudaFood Community which can serve as the initial step to materialize that what is called civic responsibility. Namely the company’s efforts of becoming not only business community, but also capable of giving wider positive impacts by building “competitive culture”, character and personality development to its employees therefore the company jointly with its employees on an individual basis can form and color the development of the surrounding community. Therefore, employees are not only giving their contribution to GarudaFood, but also coloring wide community by becoming Agent of change.
For this reason, every individual in GarudaFood is expected to become not only a dynamic professional but also to achieve Peace of Mind such as set out in the Company’s Corporate Philosophy, namely Dynamics and Peaceful.
LEGAL SUPERVISOR (LOW)
- Male, max. 32 years old.
- Bachelor/Master Degree majoring in Law, from reputable university.
- Minimum 3 year experiences as Legal Officer
- Experienced in Litigation and non litigation matter
- Having good Knowledge Corporate Law/ Agribusiness
- Able to work independently in fast-paced changing environment
- Have experience working with government institution
- Willing to travel intensively.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING (FASW)
- Male/Female, max. 32 years old.
- S1/S2 degree in Accounting from reputable university.
- Have an experience min. 2 years as Accounting in F & B Industry.
- Have a certification of Brevet A/B.
- Have knowledge and Skill in Cost Accounting, Finance, Tax Regulation, SOP.
- Familiar with ACCPAC application Program.
IT-BUSINESS SYSTEM SUPPORT ANALYST (ITBSS)
1. BOSNET implementing consolidation across the Point Depot and the SNS. 2. PS application implementation in all target PS SNS. 3. MODIS implementation at all Depo SNS.
- MALE, max. 28 years.
- D3/S1 of Information Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Management.
- 1 year experience as IT Staff.
- Familiar with MS operating systems. Ms Windows and applications. Excel.
- Understand the concept of databases, preferably MS SQL master / Ms. Access
- Willing to do the Office of Foreign Cities
How to Apply?
1. Download our application form Application Form
2. Send to :
before 30 Desember 2011, write position code on Subject field.
More Info :