Loker Kraft Foods
Kraft Foods is the world’s second largest global food company headquartered in Northfield Illinois. For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Biskuat, Oreo, TUC, and Cadbury.
Indonesia is a potential market for Kraft Foods, while we are exponentially growing since we have been operating in 1980 supported by modern factory in Cikarang, Bandung and Karawang for serving local and Asia Pacific market.
FUTURE LEADERS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
(For SUPPLY CHAIN)
It is our unique and delicious Talent Development Journey through Graduate Traineeship Program (GTP) which brings you to series of business challenge experience and get familiar with our Top Brands through 18 months comprehensive and structured learning process in which Kraft is committed to develop and grow our potential talents to hold key positions in the future.
If you considered yourself as smart, hunger for challenge, enjoy working in diversity, strong learning agility and have vision for your future leadership, this program is designed for you!
WE ARE INVITING:
- Senior students to be graduated in July – October 2012 (2012 Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Engineering Bachelor Degree in Electrical (Control System), Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Physics and Food Technology with min. GPA 3.3 of scale 4
- Student organization savvy, involved actively in both academic and non-academic organization
- Fluency in English both verbal and written and has decent presentation skills would be an advantage
WE WILL LOOK OUT FOR:
- Updated Resume
- Transcript and certificate of graduation
To start your journey, please send your application letter &CV by coding i-Taste as email subject (not more than 3 MB) to :
BEFORE 25 JULY 2012Advertisements