The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, it operates globally with 142 affiliates in 50 countries and more than 41,500 employees. Since it was founded in 1885, the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing, and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
In 2009, Boehringer Ingelheim posted net sales of 12.7 billion euro while spending 21% of net sales in its largest business segment Prescription Medicines on research and development.
Medical Representative (MR)
- The Medical Representative is responsible for the implementing sales activities in his/her area of responsibilities. The incumbent will implement the division’s sales/marketing plan in his/her area to assure maximum distribution and market penetration of division’s products within. The incumbent ensures consistent sales activities to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Male/Female, age max. 30 years old, min. Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable University with any discipline.
- Preferably having minimum of 1 year experience working as Medical Representative from Pharmaceutical Industry background.
- Self driven, autonomous, analytic and creative attitude, excellent communication skills (orally and written), ability to handle high workload, can tolerate stress and good organizational skills.
- A strong understanding of the role and sales process.
- Placement in Jakarta, Medan, and Tasikmalaya area
If you have the required qualifications and have the commitment to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then this organization is for you. In return we offer a competitive remuneration package and a genuine interest in your development and progression.
Please send us your application with comprehensive resume and recent photograph to our email:
(email capacity not more than 300kb)
Attachment files given from .zip files,do not accept files in.rar or pdf.