Lowongan MODP Bank Muamalat – Jarno.web.id
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk is the first sharia bank in Indonesia and established in 1 November 1991. In 1993, the Bank became the Public Company but not listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange. In 2009, the Bank opened the first Internationa branch office in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and recorded as the first Indonesian bank to open the business network in Malaysia. As of December 2011, Bank Muamalat supported by 360 branch offices as well as 475 ATM Muamalat all over Indonesia. The Bank also supported by 3,696 employee in 2011, increased from 2,946 employees by end of 2010.
Bank Muamalat Indonesia sebagai bank pertama murni syariah yang berkomitmen untuk menegakkan ekonomi syariah di Indonesia, membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi profesional terbaik utnuk menduduki fast track yang akan mengantarkan Anda mencapai karir impian dan tujuan hidup Anda.
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize these career opportunities :
Muamalat Officer Development Program – Future Leader (MODPFL)
- Background in Bachelor or Master degree (S1/S2) from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00 (for Bachelor degree) or 3.25 (for Master degree) within 4.00 scale, preferably from Islamic Economics, Economics, Engineering, Information System, Mathematics, Science, Statistics or Psychology major.
- Maximum age of 25 years old (for Bachelor degree) or 27 years old (for Master degree).
- Have TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score minimum 500/6/550.
- High integrity, positive attitude, open minded, strong personality and leadership quality, excellent communication & analytical skill.
- Hafidz Quran will be regarded as an additional value.
How to Apply
Please register and sign in to Bank Muamalat e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- http://recruitment.bankmuamalat.co.id or send your updated CV to email@example.com.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment
Info Lowongan MODP Bank Muamalat persembahan dari Jarno.web.idAdvertisements