MZ Nickel International is an integrated nickel resources company, engaging in nickel mining, ore trading, smelting and sales of nickel pig iron business. We currently are developing mines nickel mines in Sulawesi and Papua, Indonesia with total mining area over 17,500 Ha, operating smelting facility of 50,000 tpa nickel pig iron production capacity in China, and in process of acquiring a few new mines and building up a integrated smelting operation of over 100,000 tpa nickel pig iron production capacity in Indonesia.
To support our continued expansion in Indonesia, we are looking for management executives for the below vacancie
General Manager of Exploration Dept.
- Take responsible for mining and smelting projects in the design of mining and mining and smelting technology management, program development and exploitation of mining projects to make the correct analysis of mining and smelting costs;
- Prepare the mining plans, and supervise the implementation of the scheme;
- Guide the mining and metal smelting technology management, responsible for production cost control, technical and economic indicators of control;
- Deal with mining and smelting production of technical problems.
- Mining, smelting-related undergraduate degree or above, with senior professional titles is preferred;
- Above10 years of experience in the mining or smelting, can work independently, proficient in the theory and technology of mining, mineral extraction theory and technology, dolomites melting workers engaged in priority;
- Familiar with state laws and regulations related to mining and dressing and smelting industry standards and relevant policies and relevant industry standards;
- Excellent project control;
- Good command of English.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application, CV, recent photograph, all supporting documents and expected salary to: