Lowongan Kerja ODP Sriwijaya Air
Sriwijaya Air is one of the Indonesian domestic leading airlines. It carries over 700,000 passengers per month, from its hub at Soekarno Hatta International Airport to more than 38 destinations in 2 regional countries, including extraordinary and popular tourism spots in Indonesia.
Sriwijaya Air primary business is to provide passenger and freight transportation both in national and regional areas. Since its established on November 10th, 2003, Sriwijaya Air has achieved all of the goals set out in its mission and vision such as: delivering high quality services, competitive airline business nationally and regionally, expanding and integrating Sriwijaya’s Air industry worldwide, adopting newest technology backbone and effective and efficient business management, attracting domestic and international tourist and growing as a profitable business entity.
The company which based in Jakarta survived the global crisis in 2008 with virtually no loss in business, in fact, it expanded its services to the eastern Indonesia. Moreover, new and modified airplanes enabled Sriwijaya Air to continue its operations through the region.
WE CHALLENGE YOU
To Be a Succesful Future Leader
We give you great career
opportunity for all youth generation
to be our
ODP (officer development program)
- Bachelor degree in any educational background with minimum GPA 2.75
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Proficient in Active English
- Single, willing not to get married during training period
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Candidate application must be enclosed :
- a recent photograph (4X6 2 pcs)
- copy of valid identify card
- curiculum vitae (CV)
- certificate of graduation and transcripts (1 copy)
- other certificate and supporting documents
Send your resume to :
Lowongan Kerja odp Sriwijaya Air closing date April 13th 2012Advertisements