Lowongan Kerja Aero System Indonesia Seleksi UII Yogya
Jarno.web.id – PT. Aero Systems Indonesia is a subsidiary of PT. Garuda Indonesia, is one of the leading IT service providers for the airline and aviation industries. PT Aero Systems Indonesia or PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
ASYST is IT solution provider who focuses on transportation and travel industry include Airline, Transportation and Travel Solutions, Infrastructure Hosting and Managed Services, System Integration and Software Development and Business Consultancy. ASYST service covers within Indonesia region as well as all over the world.
The main business of ASYST is hosting provider for three core services: Software as a Service (SaaS) such as Passenger Service System (PSS), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business model. The business strengthened by Platform as a Service (PaaS) which consists of an Operational System, Reverse Proxy, Web Server, Application Server, and Database; and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Server, Storage, Network Equipment, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center to support and optimize business network. All services are maintained in a data center with standard international Tier III 99.98% availability. Moreover, to give sustainable support for its client, ASYST provides Data Recovery Center (DRC) service.
PT Aero Systems Indonesia invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S-1), majoring in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Have a good knowledge of state of the art software development technology and internet application design as well as Host application design.
- Experienced with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Unified Software Development Process (RUP), Object Oriented Design Patterns, and Industry Business Process (airline, travel, ERP, and tracking).
- Experienced with some object oriented languages (such as C/C++, Java, PHP, Pascal, etc) is preferred.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S-1), majoring in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Expertise with programming application (Java/PHP).
- Have a good knowledge of state of the art software development technology.
- Have a good Knowledge of internet application design as well as host application design.
- Have a good knowledge of programming under UNIX.
- Experienced in source code versioning (SVN/GIT) and C++.
- Familiar with RDBM (Relational Database Management) systems.
How to apply
Please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Campus Hiring Program will held on 27 May 2016 at UII Yogyakarta
- Closing date 24 May 2016.
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Info Lowongan Kerja PT. Aero System Indonesia persembahan jarno.web.id ini semoga bermanfaat 😀