Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics & Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer :
- Generate new business, and extend customer base by acquiring new customers or introducing new products to existing customers in order to achieve or exceed sales target.
- Beat the sales target, secure new business opportunities and providing on time and accurate sales reports to supervisor to cater sales forecast.
- Manage distributors to achieve business plan (conduct monthly meetings and document minutes of meeting), secure desired level of support in terms of developing applications, adequate number of sales report, usage of sales tools etc., to cooperate with distributor effectively/ strengthen relationship with existing customer.
- Make expected no. of sales calls and conduct workshop/seminars or customer training sessions (schools)for creating sales opportunities.
- Provide first hand trouble shooting support to customers, coordinate with all related departments (TCS, QA, CS) to enhance customer satisfaction.
Who we are looking for :
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum IPK of 3.00
- Male or Female, maximum 27 years old
- Excellent communication & people management skills.
- Computer literacy & English proficiency.
- Must be a fresh graduate or with less than 2 years working experiences.
Please send your comprehensive resume and recent photograph to :
HR Administrator PT. Henkel Indonesien
Talavera Office Park, 21st Floor
Jl. Letjen T.B. Simatupang Kav. 22 –26
Jakarta 12430, Indonesia
or email to :
website : www.henkel.com
Before : 21 Januari 2012