Lowongan Kerja PT INCO by Jarno
PT International Nickel Indonesia Tbk or PT Inco is one of the largest nickel in matte mining producer company in Indonesia. The Company is part subsidiaries company of Vale, the 2nd largest mining company in the world operated in 38 countries with total 126,000 employees worldwide. PT Inco operated since 1968 and its plant located in Sorowako Sulawesi and supported by total more than 3,000 employees. Based on INCO annual report 2010, The Company reported US$437.4 million in net earning in 2010 compared to US$170.4 million in 2009, a 157% increased. The improved result was mainly driven by higher average realized selling price and greater sales volume due to hiegher production.
We’re proud to be benchmark for Efficiency, Real Growth, Sustainability and Reputation REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY:
Geotechnical Engineer (Code : GEOEN-N)
- Minimum S1 in Mine Engineering or Geology or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Geotechnical field and engineering.
- Have the ability to develop geotechnical standards, and conducting geotechnical assessment, and have knowledge of geotechnical and mine environmental in supporting mine production activities.
- Preferred have experience and sufficient knowledge in geotechnical site investigation, laboratory, modelling, and software application.
- Purpose of the role: To perform geotechnical assessment, field monitoring, develop and produce standards in geotechnical related activities to ensure safe and environmentally reliable production, and providing geotechnical expertise and services to other departments at PT Inco.
- Assist Manager of Geotechnical & Hydrology in developing an effective assessment system to track/monitor geotechnical issue and related works
- Review technical design and planning of mining activities such as opening pit, disposal, mine haul road (MHR), stockpile and some other mine facilities from Mine Engineering to ensure no slope stability issue appears in the proposed design.
- Actively monitor active mine faces, disposal and other civil structures for potential risk areas and compare against design requirements
- Review monitoring data on a regular basis to ensure mine faces, disposal and other civil structures are still in stable condition and not failing
- Liaise with Engineering and Geology to collect pertinent data in regards to Slope Stability and Design.
- Communicate problem areas with Engineering, Geology and Mine Operations
Please submit your CV, recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (all attachment only in pdf format), to firstname.lastname@example.org (PT INCO only processes application sent to this email address).
Position name and code MUST be written on email subject.
Closing date is on January 27, 2012 at 4pm.
Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.