PT. INTERNATIONAL NICKEL INDONESIA (PT. INCO), As the world’s largest producer of iron ore pellets and the second largest mining company in the world, Vale is present in 38 countries with total employee reaching 126,000. We focuses on employee development, career opportunities and the creation of a decent and safe workplace.
As an international mining company, we would like to o_er quali_ed Indonesian youth to join us and take part in Vale’s Base Metal Engineer Program. This program will take place in both Canada and Brazil for a one-year period. At the end of the program, young Indonesian engineers will be engaged into the Vale Operation Teams worldwide, including Indonesia.
Vale’s Base Metal Engineer Program is a one year program to develop young engineers across the world. It starts from March 2012 to February 2013 in Canada and Brazil, delivered in English. All facilities are provided by Vale.
On completion of the program, you will be placed in Vale operation teams worldwide, including Indonesia. PT. INCO is fully-integrated nickel mining and processing company, located in Sorowako, South Sulawesi.
We are looking for some graduates from a reputable university who have the following qualifications:
- Mining Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor or Master Degree (no more than 2 years of experience) with a maximum time span of 2 years after graduation
- Strong academic track record, GPA >3 for master degree and GPA >2.8 for bachelor degree
- Candidate must have graduated from their academy/university
- Derived from a faculty with an ?A? Accreditation
- TOEFL Score > 550, or IELT Score > 6 from an institution or CBT or prediction, which is to be authenticated with a relevant certi?cate.
- Active in various organizational activities.
- Willing to Attend:
- * A One-Year International Training Program in the world?s second largest mining group in Canada and Brazil
- * Willing to be assigned to the company?s operating areas either in Indonesia or any other place worldwide.
What you should know
Vale’s Base Metal Engineer Program is a one year program to develop young engineers across the world.
It starts from March 2012 to February 2013 in Canada and Brazil, delivered in English. All facilities are provided by Vale.
On completion of the program, you will be placed in Vale operation teams worldwide, including Indonesia.
How to apply
Send below documents (in Doc or PDF format) to :
- ValeGlobal.Engineer.Recruitment@valeinco.com and CC to email@example.com no later than 27 November 2011:
- ID Card,
- Letter of Application & Resume/CV
- Academic Transcript & Certi?cate that have been legalized
- TOEFL or IELT score
On the right corner of your CV/resume, please write down your major and preferred city of your test location either Makassar, Yogyakarta, Bandung or Jakarta using Arial Black font size-12, with no spacing as follows :
- Major: Miningengineering
- Preferred test location: Bandung
For more information about Vale, visit our website at www.vale.com
Shortlisted candidates will receive a full notifiation through their respective e-mail address as written on their CV between 28 – 29 November 2011.