Lowongan Kerja Saka Energi – Jarno.web.id – PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) is the upstream oil and gas subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company, which is listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) was formed on June 27, 2011. Saka’s shareholders are PGN and PGAS SOLUTION (another PGN subsidiary) with 99% and 1%, respectively.
PT Saka Energi Indonesia through Saka Indonesia Pangkah Limited is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the position of :
- Sr. Production Engineer
- Minimum background in BSc, majoring in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Holds at least 12 years of E&P experience in a minimum 3 various positions/companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in offshore operations, gas lift, scale problem, and carbonate formation.
- A valueable counterpart for field operation and drilling and completion team.
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Aptitude for mentoring less experience staff.
- Ability to sense problem, design solution and do new things.
How to apply
Please send your updated resume via email not later than 27 October 2017 to :
- firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum 500KB) with subject: “[Name] – [Position]”.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up.
Info Lowongan Kerja PT Saka Energi persembahan Jarno.web.id. Mudah-mudahan bermanfaatAdvertisements