PAITON II POWER STATION
REQUIRE A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia’s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancies for:
Procurement Officer (Buyer)
- The post-holder is responsible to the Procurement Team Leader for the efficient and effective performance of the procurement functions.
- S1 degree of any major discipline from reputable Indonesian university
- Minimum 2 year experience in purchasing / supply chain management in heavy industries
- Technical & commercial knowledge of materials for power plants / construction / heavy industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Good experience & understanding of Procurement Supply Chain activities especially preparation of purchase orders, knowledge of industrial materials and supplier negotiation
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Access, computerized procurement management system (Maximo, SAP, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of legal, finance, import-export
- Prior experience in contract writing will be an advantage
- Honest, organized, good analytical & strategic skills, creative problem solver, hard worker, effective working under pressure
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please send a fully detailed CV in English to the following:
PT YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No 36
Probolinggo, Jawa Timur
or email to
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview “