IEV Group provides a range of innovative and cost effective engineering solution to the petroleum and marine industries. The company excels in applying advanced technologies to replace conventional work methods thus helping clients to reduce costs and achieve desired results within schedule. IEV, along with its strategic partners, have carved a niche as a leading integrated engineering solutions provider in East Asian Region.
To cope with the growth and expansion of our Engineering business in Indonesia, we are seeking a seasoned and experiences professional Pipeline Engineer:
1. Drilling & Gas Processing Project Manager (Jakarta Raya)
- To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Male, age 38 – 42 Years Old
- Experience min. 10 – 12 years at project oil and Gas (especially LNG, LPG) EPC company
- Min. S1 min.S1 oil, gas and petrochemical engineering, civil, mechanical engineering / industrial engineering
- Qualification in project management or equivalent for oil and Gas downstream project
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management, HSSE management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software
# Critical thinking and problem solving skills
# Planning and organizing
# Communication skills
# Influencing and leading
# Team work
# Conflict management
# Stress tolerance
2. Fleet Planner (Jakarta Raya)
Duties & Responsibilities of the position include:
- Prepare and manage annual budget for transport operations including operational planning and cost, human resources, fleet renewal and capital expenditure for all transport operations.
- Involved in Fleet strategy, selection & assessment.
- Ensure standard service level provided meets with the KPI set including operation measurement, financial, HR and safety performance.
- Lead team for continuous improvement project to improving operational system and or reduce operational cost.
Day to day Operations :
- Lead, plan and organize the teams (driver & dispatcher) to manage transport operations for supporting all deliveries to the customers.
- Ensure on time delivery from on time as per schedule.
- Ensure all employees in Transport Division comply with OHS standard, proactive to seek potential hazard & risk to ensure smooth operation.
- Ensure that operation result meet with the company’s objective/KPI like the profitability operation, tracking fleet efficiency & productivity, mechanical availability, On Time Performance, and other measurements.
- Male, 30 – 35 years old
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience preferably in the Transport / Logistics company exposure in Transport Management
- Bachelor’s degree of any major
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and capable of working under pressure and deadlines
- Willingness to be based in Cikarang.
Should you be interested in this exciting position, please send your resume to:
Human Resource Department
PT. IEV Indonesia
Menara Era Bld, Suite 12A-05
Jalan Senen Raya No. 135-137
Jakarta 10410 Indonesia
To view more information on our company profile, please visit our web site: