We are currently hiring for Senior Engineers in our Power Plant
Based in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau. (Indonesian Citizen Only)
APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd) is a leading multi-billion dollar Pulp & Paper producer. The Group is headquartered in Singapore with mill operations in Indonesia and China, Sales & Marketing offices in 9 countries across Asia Pacific & Europe.
We are looking for bright and excellent people to lead and assist operational and improvement activities at our mill site in Pangkalan Kerinci. Our work involves problem solving and implementation on Production and Engineering issues. You will be exposed quickly to the working environment and the organization of APRIL and are expected to fill leadership roles as development of your career. If you are the highly motivated and performance-driven young professionals we are looking for, an exciting career awaits you at APRIL
TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Candidate must possess AT LEAST Bachelor Degree in engineering disciplines (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, and Physics Instrumentation). MASTERS Degree in a related field is an added ADVANTAGE.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of working experience, preferably in large manufacturing environment. Having a working experience in a power plant industry is a definite advantage
- Having interest to work in a large power plant of a big pulp and paper manufacturing mill.
- Preferably having knowledge in power plant, turbine and generator.
- Proven track record of target results driven as well as good team player.
- Good communication in English. Ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage to liaise with China office.
- Willing to be placed in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau, Sumatera, Indonesia.
If you feel challenged to join us, please send your resume before August 29 2010 to:
For more details on APRIL, please log on to www.aprilasia.com