Our client is Indonesia’s growing pharmaceutical manufacturing who is focused on manufacturing and marketing of high added value and profitable consumer health care products.
The company is committed to assisting employees in their professional and personal growth and offers wealth of opportunities for a long term career development. The company is focused on people-with a strong passion to improve daily living to drive and to create a workplace where every person can reach his or her full potential. It has already attracted and developed some of the most talented leaders, people with high level of professional ability and commercial acumen, coupled with integrity and innovation. Our client seeks to hire career minded professionals who enjoy working in a fast- paced and dynamic working environment as :
R&D Product Formulator (Minyak angin, Minyak Telon, Minyak Kayu Putih, and Balsem)
The R & D – Product Formulator is responsible:
- Work within the Company’s R & D Department and coordinate internal development support for Manufacturing, Process Validation, Quality Assurance/Control and Engineering.
- Develop Small Volume (Laboratory trials) of minyak angin, minyak telon, minyak kayu putih, balsem products from pre-formulation through transfer to manufacture, in collaboration with Analytical Scientists and Process Development Engineers.
- Generate documents in support of Regulatory submissions.
- Be involved in the development and evaluation of proposed formulation, processing procedure and selected container/closure system through pilot batch testing and development stability studies.
- Conduct studies related to pre-formulation and formulation of minyak angin, minyak telon, minyak kayu putih products, including solubility, pH, dissolution, and others related to effects on stability, delivery, and applicability.
- Serve as technical leader for more junior formulation scientists.
- Be involved in the evaluation of formulation and components on/for stability, tonicity, viscosity, antioxidant/preservative compatibility, as well as any other critical attributes, in collaboration with analytical functions.
- Lead and participate in manufacture of Development batches (whether in Product Development or Production), serving as product knowledge expert.
- Play a significant role in the technology transfer process in collaboration with Pilot Plant and Production personnel.
- Perform various studies in response to Department of Health letters of exception and/or customer inquiries.
- Generate documents and reports in support of work (product information package, pharmaceutical development reports, etc.).
- Indonesian, Pharmacist with a minimum of 4-6 years’ industry experience in manufacturing of minyak angin, minyak telon, minyak kayu putih, balsem formulations in a GMP pharmaceutical industry.
- You have had a 4- 5 years working in a product development discipline in the formulation of minyak angin, minyak telon, minyak kayu putih, and balsem.
- Demonstrated track record in pharmaceutical formulation and applications development preferably in national pharmaceutical companies in Indonesia.. Knowledge of GMP is preferred
- Strong leadership, effective oral and written English communication skills and experience presenting data to a technical audience is required. Ability to work safely with hazardous materials. Capable of designing experiments, generating data, and interpreting results independently
- We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and diligent person willing to work with various persons with different backgrounds and to support diverse projects. You should be able to work independently and in a group and must be able to meet demanding deadlines and willing to learn new techniques and methodologies.
The offer and how to apply:
- Our Client offers a very attractive salary / benefits in commensurate with qualification & experience. Our client provides comprehensive training to the successful candidates. Please apply in confidence by email only by sending detailed and comprehensive Resume / Curriculum Vitae in Word format only, with recent photograph, complete address, telephone number and private email address, in English as soon as possible within latest 5 (five) days. Please provide clear and detailed information about your company’s overview, key products, principal accountabilities & your specific responsibilities.
Please apply in confidence today to :
David Ginting Munthe SE, MBA
Global Consulting Executive Search