PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk., one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia, produces brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, the leading international tobacco company.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate and enterprising spirit to grow with us in forming the future of our business.
Current opportunities include:
(Jawa Timur – Surabaya)
- Assist the Finance Management team to manage the planning and reporting function and related activities for the plants and headquarter functional to meet internal reporting requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Public Accountant or Multinational company in Finance Department;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must have a high initiative and be able to work under tight deadline;
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage;
- Proficient in oral and written English;
- Have not joined the Finance test for this position within 1 year starting from the date of the last test taken.
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please do your online application and attach your comprehensive resume not later than May 14, 2010
Only candidates FIT the requirements will be processed