Blue Professional Services Asia was established to complement the services provided to its global clients by its parent company in Europe. With the booming Asian IT, Banking & Telecoms industry, Blue is well placed to help our clients and partners drive their business forward. We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work for our multinational client in IT industry.
BPS is currently searching for a :
Partner Sales Specialist for our global leading MNC in Indonesia.
- You will be responsible for selling company, systems and services through indirect sales channels such as: Value Added Reseller (VAR), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), System Integrators, Distributors, Dealers,
- Alliances, Partners, Aggregators, Mass Merchandisers, or Retail. Represents the company to the Reseller/Channel and the Reseller/Channel to the company in all sales oriented
- activities, including marketing, advertising, sales, promotions, training, etc.
- This responsibility will be accomplished by establishing a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with the client, and by developing a core understanding
- of the unique business needs of the client within their area of specialty. This family of jobs will tailor strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer and interface
- with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solution development.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
Partner Business Planning
- Collaborates closely with partners to develop robust business plans that optimally position our clients offers in existing accounts, identify new pursuit opportunities, and contribute to accurate forecasts for Solutions Partners Organization (SPO)
BU Initiative Development
- Develops and drives Business Unit go-to-market strategies with partners to ensure optimum fit with partner’s capabilities, solid Return on Investment (ROI) on marketing investments, and mutually beneficial wins
Partner Opportunity Qualification
- Assesses solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to assist partner in determining “qualify-in”/”qualify-out” status
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of technical specialty — from proposal to contract sign-off
Partner Education/Knowledge Transfer
- Educates partners in area of specialization to increase their technical appreciation of product/service/solution benefits and requirements
SPO Organization & Indirect Sales Operations
- Understands what the SPO organization is about, how it functions, and the key initiatives supporting partners & effective partnering
- Applies SPO planning & productivity tools/processes to manage work
Partner Business Intelligence
- Accesses and uses partner information to effectively align the business interests of our client and the partner
- Cultivates and maintains positive relationships with partner to ensure retention and growth of business relationship, and position HP as the preferred partner for meeting the full range of customer’s business needs
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority
Priority Setting/Time Management
- Demonstrates time management sensibilities when scheduling, allocating and prioritizing commitments
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Candidate must have experience in sales for government/enterprise