PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesian cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna.
- Hold Bachelor Degree or Master Degree with major in Science / Agronomy or Agricultural Production
- Having 5 years experiences in Agriculture Industry
- Good command in English both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office, statistical software, and imaging software
- Technical Competencies : sufficient knowledge on plantation, warehouse storing, and processing.
YOU are responsible to assist in the guidance of agricultural programs of HMS leaf supliers (internal and external) in the assigned area of responsibility to ensure the availability of tobacco that meets HMS requirements and to promote the implementation of Good Agricultural Practices.
If YOU are interested and possesses above qualifications please send your comprehensive resume to :
with email subject (agronomist July 2010)