Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is the world’s leading sports equipment company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Precor, Atomic, Suunto, Arc’teryx, Mavic and Bonfire. Amer Sports Group develops and manufactures technically advanced products that improve the performance of active sports participants. The Group’s business is balanced by our broad portfolio of sports and our presence in all major markets.
To support the tremendous business growth, Amer Sports Group has established a HK based sourcing company, Amer Sports Sourcing Limited, to lead all Asia sourcing operations of its brands.
Amer Sports Sourcing Limited is now looking for high caliber candidates with a passion for sports to join and grow with the Company for below listed vacancy.
Assistant Quality Manager – Footwear
- This position is responsible for all quality affairs in assigned factories. This role will educate suppliers with Company Brands business needs and objectives, maintains a positive relationship via day to day communication and positive participation.
Job Scopes & Key Responsibilities:
- Lead transfer commercialization activities in assigned factories to ensure factories has clear/correct Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and patterns/tooling in place, and ensure consistent good fitting and quality than development samples through necessary communication and setting clear quality standard for specific models.
- Close monitor 1st production of new models in production factories or 1st production of existing models on new lines from material swatch control to final inspection, to ensure SOP and quality requirement/standards fully respected and right 1st time on 1st production.
- Daily quality audit from incoming material inspection, lab test to manufacturing process control, final inspection control to ensure Company quality requirement/standard fully understood, respected and met, and factories quality system working well.
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure on time production start of new transferred models and to ensure accurate and timely communication of order status and production issues.
- Works with factories and manager closely to improve quality and manufacturing efficiencies through weekly / monthly KPI.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Industrial/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Industrial Management subject or equivalent.
- Preferred with formal training on ISO 9000 Quality System Auditor.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in quality area and in relevant industry.
- At least 3 years experience supervisor role in quality area.
- Proven Quality Management Skill.
- Fluent in English spoken & written skill, other language like Chinese is an extra asset.
- Good Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation Skill.
- Good Computer skill in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook, SPC Tools.
Interest candidates, please send application and details resume (in English) with present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department by mail :