Glotel Pty Ltd is a global recruitment solutions company operating across US, EMEA (Europe & Middle East) and Asia Pacific. As part of the Spring Group (UK) Plc, Glotel has been operating in Asia Pacific for the last 14 years and offers a wide variety of services such as Permanent recruitment and contracting staffing, Workforce management solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services and Solutions to our customers across a range of industries and especially within the IT & Telecommunications industry in over 60 countries.
Our client is a leading provider of digital mapping data and solutions for customers around the world. Their products and solutions are cutting edge technologies used in key navigation systems internationally.
They are now seeking a GIS Team.The team lead oversees the day-to-day activities of assigned members of a DMO team to ensure that the tasks and processes necessary to complete their projects are being performed within the prescribed timeframe at their office in Surabaya, Indonesia.
Geographic Information Systems Team Lead – Surabaya
- Implements work plan and assigns tasks to project staff.
- Confers with project staff to outline workplan and to assign duties and responsibilities.
- Manages and tracks activities of project personnel to ensure project deliverables are progressing on schedule.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems as needed.
- Approves weekly time reports for staff.
- Makes recommendations to DMO Manager regarding workflow processes and improvements.
- Prepares and conducts project staff performance appraisals with input from DMO Manager.
- Bachelor’s (University) degree in geography, business administration, cartography or urban planning preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of ArcGIS software is a plus.
- One to two years of project management experience typically required for this level of responsibility.
- Experience in international structures (EU).
- Fluency in English required.
- Knowledge of data collection and the database required.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate independently with proficient organization and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel within and outside project coverage area.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
Interested? Please email your application to Huy Nguyen at :