We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Palm Oil Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT. Agro Harapan Lestari (Agro Group) is the Groupsâ€™ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 80,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Central Kalimantan, South, West and East Kalimantan. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in Kalimantan.
GPS/GIS Assistant (to be based at Kalimantan)
(Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur)
- You will be required to plan and ensure that the field surveying operation are performed with high level of data integrity for timely development of GIS management tools to aid management decision making.
- Hold Bachelor (S1) Degree Geodesy from reputable Universities
- Minimum 3 years experiences in GPS Mapping and GPS Geodetic application.
- Mastering many type of GPS Receiver especially geodetic type, land survey equipment such as Theodollite, Total Station, compass, clinometers and also familiar with GPS software such as Map Edit, Map Info, Pathfinder Office, OzieExplorer, Terra Sync
- Hard worker and willing to travel in Kalimantan and other remote area
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to: