BINUS IS EXPANDING …
To Support our lightning speed of growth and continuous expansion, we are looking for pathfinders who possess not only the idealism required to enlighten Indonesia’s future but also a great passion for education our people.
We invite highly motivated and qualified individuals to grow with us in BINUS University, Jakarta – Indonesia, as :
Internalisation & Partnership Programme Coordinator
- Expand the national and international network to improve School’s competitive advantage, programs, and international exposure, including employability of its graduates
- Bring forward internationalization in the respective faculty in order to add more strategic value to the programmes offered in each department.
- Provide International programmes in order to achieve BINUS university’s vision as a World-Class University
- Build strong and effective external relationships to support University’s and School’s strategic goals
- Manage overall activities of a comprehensive external relations program, in collaboration with International Office Dept.
- Develop and identify strategic partnership, alliances and benchmarking opportunities to improve School’s competitive advantages and uniqueness.
- Manage Marketing programs and communication media, in coordination with Marketing Directorate
- Min. Master Degree with relevant field of knowledge (please visit www.binus.ac.id for Faculties info)
- Age between 30 – 40 year-old
- Have academic status (Jenjang Jabatan Akademik) from Dikti, would be an advantage
- Have good Chinese language skills, would be an advantage
- Have 3+ years of experience related to International exposure, professional/industry exposure and managerial exposure
- Experience in Higher Education Institution (HEI), would be an advantage
- Have good Negotiation Skills
- Have a good understanding of intellectual property and contract law
- Self-motivated and a Team Player at the same time
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking skills, creative and innovative
- Computer proficiency and familiar with the internet
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work on Saturdays and to be posted in all BINUS units/locations
If you are the Candidate we need, send in your Complete CV, a copy of your ID and Supporting Documents, a 4×6 colored photograph, together with a corresponding covering letter, to :
* Please specify the position applied for at the top left corner of the envelope or as an email subject.
If you are the Candidate we need, please applyAdvertisements