We are one of the multinational companies with main business in palm oil plantation, Fiber, & pulp & paper. We operate our business in Sumatera, Kalimantan, and Papua. Currently we attract potentials people to fill up our vacant position as:
IT Support (PALANGKARAYA Based)
- Bachelor Degree (S1/D3) majoring in IT/ Computer Science
- Having Experiences in IT 1-2 years
- Depth knowledge of IT Skill (SAP, Windows, Ms.Office, PC, Internet, AntiVirus) Computer Networking, LINUX, Ms.Exchange, Server would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess good communication skills both Indonesian and English (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Passionate, Hard worker, fast learner, responsible & Team Player.
Job Description :
- Monitor IT infrastructure support (hardware and equipment)
- Preventive maintenance (antivirus protection, warranty renewal)
- Trouble shooting (PCs and LAN), servers and communication lines (PABX) To ensure IT infrastructures in all offices are working properly and effectively.
- Monitor support on user management, filing and data management (user ID’s and passwords, data backup and protection) to ensure all systems and data are working within security standards.
- Provide internal coaching, mentoring to all related users in Company regarding IT related matters, to leverage the transfer of IT knowledge to all users.
send CV with recent photographs to :