We are one of the expansive palm oil plantation and crude palm oil in Sumatera, Kalimantan, and Papua. Currently we attract potentials people to fill up our vacant position as:
Procurement Officer – Palangkaraya Based
- Plan, organize, and control procurement activities in assigned business unit(s) and report to Procurement Head;
- Conduct detail business analysis, forecasting, and modeling in order to devise innovative approaches to reconcile the gap between user needs, cost efficiency, and supplier performance;
- Organize and control the Supervisors, Buyers, and Expeditors in reviewing a wide variety of requisitions and sourcing potential vendors, reviewing bid proposals from vendors and making recommendation; and following up with vendors on goods delivery;
- Evaluate vendors’ performance;
- Ensure that records of purchased items, cost, delivery, performance and inventory are well maintained.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Engineering (or other related educational background) from reputable university;
- 7-9 years experience in the similar type of business (forestry operation, heavy equipment, transportation, construction-engineering) with minimum 1 year experience in the same level;
- Good knowledge of Basic Legal, Basic Finance, Basic SAP, and product-related standards and specifications;
- Advanced administrative skills;
- Good level of concentration;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- computer literate; excellent in English and Bahasa both written and spoken; high personal work-motivation, communicative, proactive, and creative; high orientation on cost-effectiveness, quality, time-frame, and safety; high professional-integrity and excellent teamwork skills; willing to travel and relocate to Kalimantan.
For direct applicant please send your update resume to: