Goodyear is one of the world’s leading tire companies, based on Akron, Ohio – USA. Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries
Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunities is:
- Coordinate quality assurance audits to assure company standards are maintained and product integrity is preserved. Assist superior to resolve quality, production and efficiency problems.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 1-2 years previous experience in conducting product audit, preferably for tire manufacturing
- Experience on process control through SPC implementation
- Understand ISO 9001 requirement is a must, ISO T/S 16949 is preferred
- Highly motivated with integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- English literate, both oral and written
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph to:
Human Resources Department
firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. 100 KB)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail
Only shortlist candidate will notified, therefore those who do not meet with the requirement need not to apply
We invite you to find out more about us on our website at