PT. Rahman Abdijaya, in its effort to strengthen organization structure in line with its continuous development towards Top-Five mining contractor, is opening new group of six-month Qualified Foreman Development Program. Upon completion of the 6-month program graduates will be posted on field job assignment as Jr. Foreman for further competency enhancement. Dedicated young graduates are invited to apply for QFDP.
Our objective with through this QFDP is to train and motivated new graduates to be a highly competent Leaders, that is able to contribute with high productivity, not only to PTRA, but also to our country, Indonesia.
- University graduates, not earlier than 2008, with majors: Teknik Pertambangan, Geologi/Geodesi, Teknik Mesin or Teknik Alat Berat and Teknik Sipil.
- GPA 2.8 or above.
- Healthy and energetic (Height min 167, with proportional weight).
- Committed to perform and complete the program and willing to build good career.
- The candidates shall be someone with integrity, strong personality and eager to make improvement.
- Career path is available along with compensation that includes Retirement Program.
- Graduates will be posted in South Kalimantan or other projects.
Interested qualified personnel are invited to submit application and detailed CV to:
PT Rahman Abdijaya via :
Before June 2, 2010