U.S. Embassy, Jakarta has a vacancy for a Security Investigator (FSN-57/2010), FSN-8*, (Rp. 116,373,611 p.a. Full performance starting salary). The incumbent is responsible for conducting background, criminal, administrative security, employee misconduct investigation, and/or other investigations as directed by the RSO office. S/He is responsible for assisting the Chief and Deputy Chief Investigators in the performance of their duties, coordinates with the local Police on investigative matters, keeps statistics and records on criminal patterns against Mission personnel or their families, and writes detailed reports in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Security Investigator (FSN-57/2010)
- Completion of College Degree is required.
- At least 3 (three) years of previous military, police training or industrial security experience is required.
- Level III (good working knowledge) in speaking/reading/writing English and Level IV (Fluent) in speaking/reading/writing Bahasa Indonesian is required.
- Must have knowledge in the use of communication equipment, video recorders, digital imaging, counter-surveillance techniques and operations, to include low light counter-surveillance techniques and operations. Computer literacy including Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point, and computer based programs are required.
- Must be able to complete necessary logbooks, write report in Bahasa Indonesia and English, able to draft and edit in-depth and detailed analytical reports concerning sensitive investigations and other reports as required by the RSO.
- Must be available on a 24-hour basis. Ability to follow instructions, deal effectively with other and to obtain their cooperation, able to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information and to report facts accurately in a logical, concise and objective manner
Should you fulfill ALL the qualifications above, kindly send your application and updated CV by using the link below :
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND CV DIRECTLY TO THE EMBASSY EMAIL ADDRESS