PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job assignment in Sangatta-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Senior Safety Auditor (Code: SSA)
Key elements of the position include :
- Lead safety audit teams in the planning and execution of Fatality Prevention Element Audits of KPC Departments and Registered Contractors.
- Lead safety audit teams in the planning and execution of CMS Type of Work Assessments for new or existing Contractors requiring approval for additional Types of Work in a diverse range of fields
- Lead safety audit teams in the planning and execution of Baseline Audits for new Contractors approximately 3-6 months after the commencement of their initial contract.
- Lead safety audit teams in the planning and execution of OHSAS18001 Audit and any other Special Request Audits, which will be conducted as directed by HSE Division Management, KPC Management, and/or Contracts Committees.
- Provide formal feedback on the findings and recommendations of audits and assessments to KPC and Contractor management.
- Promptly develop and distribute formal reports, which meet the required standard, based on the findings and recommendations of the audits and assessments.
- Respond to queries relating to audits and assessments from the audited.
- Provide support to Contractors and KPC Departments on the implementation of the improvement actions as highlighted within the audit and assessment reports.
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to junior Auditors, who are either seconded from other Divisions within KPC, or full-time employees of the Safety Audit Section.
- Attend Safety Audit Section meetings and contribute towards the overall coordination and improvement of the Safety Audit Program.
- Ensure all activities are performed in accordance with relevant legal requirements and other subscribed safety standard requirements.
- Minimum D3 with 7 years experience or S1 graduate with 5 years working experience in occupational health and safety, including experience of performing safety audits.
- Having experience in mining operation environment will be an advantage.
- Excellent report writing both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills for liaising with customers.
- Excellent presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English to present audit plan during opening meeting and audit results during feedback meeting.
- Excellent knowledge and skill of audit methodology at a level of being able to lead and coach others.
- Preferably has completed OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Course from recognized Training Institution.
- Thorough knowledge on modern safety management system, government regulations and other requirements related to mining industry, and their methods of implementation and evaluation.
- Preferably having knowledge of KPC Fatality Prevention Elements and KPC Prima Nirbhaya standard requirements.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address :
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
Closing Date: 23-4-10