FEELingK is a system and solution provider focused on the communications industry, by providing the leading edge solutions to the telecommunication operators.
FEELingK’s HQ is in South Korea, and there is a branch office in Indonesia. In supporting our customer in deploying the business support system and operational support system, we are urgently in need for several positions as described below
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Job Description :
- Support the day-to-day surveillance activity in network operation center.
- Support configuration and management and configuration data changes on the supported system
- Responsible for trouble ticket escalation and work order assignment
- Conduct first level diagnostics in isolating and identifying fault location and perform troubleshooting to solve the problem
- Classify type of faults based on severity of the problem
- Support for system performance analysis and fault reporting
- Knowledge in telecommunication environment, especially in business support system and operation support system
- Has experience in administrating UNIX operation system and Database ( Oracle, MySQL)
- Posses a good skill in problem analysis and troubleshooting
- Minimum S1 degree in telecommunication engineering or software engineering with at least 2 years of experience in the same position
General Requirements :
- University degree from reputable university.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Posses a good communication skill.
- Result oriented, positive initiatives in learning.
- Be able to work as a team with minimum supervision
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- Be able to travel throughout Indonesia.
For those who interest in joining team, please forward your application letter attached with recent curriculum vitae not later that 14 (fourteen) working days after this advertisement by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use word or PDF format.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR FURTHER PROCESSAdvertisements