Wall Street Institute is one of the world’s most succesful private English language school and currently operates in 27 countries with over 400 centers. Due to our rapid expansion in Jakarta, we are looking for the following positions to be based in Ratu Plaza, la Piazza Kelapa Gading and Pondok Indah centers and Central Park
A. Educational Consultant (EC) (Jakarta Raya)
- Sales target oriented
- Motivated to earn significant remuneration packages (between 10-16 million/month)
- Willing to work long hours to achieve targets
- S1/D3 graduated, with work experience in selling
- Professional in appearance, not more than 27 years of age
- Good command of English
- Basic computer knowledge
B. Personal Tutor (Jakarta Raya)
- Age max. 30, well presented with a professional attitude
- Demonstrate high level of fluency in English. Teaching/tutoring experience in English is an advantage but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree (S1/D3 minimum) preferred
- Effectively coach students to study. Act as liaison between native speaking English teachers and students
- Well organized, communicative, outgoing, energetic, motivated and enthusiastic
- Computer literate
- Basic salary and performance-based bonus
C. Internet Marketing Officer (IMO) (Jakarta Raya)
- Diploma/ above in Graphic/ Web Design, IT, E-Commerce/ related files
- Min. 1 year working exp in online agency
- Possess at least 2 years of web design & development exp.
- Proficient in designing & creating user interface, graphic, illustration & multimedia assets like rich media
- Well versed in Flash & Action script, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML a MUST
- Able to speedily & constantly develop strong creative concepts, storyboard & strong knowledge of interactive design
- Proactive, self-motivated , able to meet tight deadlines & work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Strong interest in development of interactive, electronic, & mobile media
- Please prepare an online portfolio. You will NOT be considered without this.
Please Visit Our Website: www.wallstreet.ac.id
modern and comfortable working environment with a team of young, dynamic individuals, good career prospects with promotion available for good performers.
Please send your resume to :
by May 31st, 2010 at the latest.(max. 300 kb) and put the position code as subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be contactedAdvertisements