PT.Energy Management Indonesia (Persero) or previously known as PT. Koneba (Persero) is a state-owned enterprise that provide services in energy conservation and energy management. We have developed EnergyManagement System Model incoporating methodologies in achieving sustainable energy saving as well as managing risk related to energy source and energy utilization. TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP (TSG) & ENERGY EFFICIENCY GROUP (EEG) To develop business and effort, we invite individual with quality and professional to join in Technical Support Group (TSG) & Energy Efficiency Group (EEG), with qualification as follows :
1.Risk Management Specialist
1. Risk Management Specialist
- Confer with traders to identify and communicate risks associated with specific trading strategies and positions.
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Conduct statistical analyses to quantify risk, using statistical analysis software and econometric models.
- Document, and ensure communication of, key risks.
- Devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs.
- Develop and implement risk-assessment models and methodologies.
- Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources.
- Plan, and contribute to development of, risk management systems.
- Produce reports and presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, and recommend changes.
- Provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- take,type and distribute minutes of meetings
- implement and maintain office systems
- maintain schedules and calendars
- arrange and confirm appointments
- organize internal and external events
- handle incoming mail and other material
- set up and maintain filing systems
- set up work procedures
- collate information
- maintain databases
- communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- liaison with internal and external contacts
- coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- operate office equipment
- manage office space
Interested ? please apply your application at following link :