Angkasa Pura Hotels was established on January 06, 2012, is a subsidiary of Angkasa Pura Airports which handle business in hospitality services, hotels and lounges, especially in airports area. It is formed to be in line with the “Airport City Concept” that put airport as a center of regional economic development.
Upholding its corporate cultures, which are: Services, Innovative, and Commitment, Angkasa Pura Hotels is backed by professional human resources who possess strong will and fresh mind, as well as those who regard hospitality highly as their major personality.
Considering the promising future of airport-related business (non-aeronautical revenue), Angkasa Pura Hotels is planned to construct various hotels in Angkasa Pura 1 airports. Each hotel concept will be uniquely designed according to its location and market characteristic. While all security and safety aspects, such as: personnel, equipments, and procedures, is placed in the hotels in similar high standard to those in a world-class airport, for the convenience of customers.
Another benefit of being airport hotels is that customers are able to deal with flight ticket and baggage administration and schedule right from their rooms, since the airport check-in system is integrated with the hotels. Those services and facilities are aimed to none but to give an added value to airport terminal and to provide a pleasant experience to every flight passenger.
Anticipating the growing demand, Angkasa Pura Hotels has set its optimistic development timeline, showing its willpower to grow rapidly. So that, every Angkasa Pura airports will soon be entitled the “World-class airport with world-class hotel.”
Angkasa Pura Hotels is determined to become the most reliable name in international-standard airport hotel operation, well-known for its hospitality.
PT Angkasa Pura Hotel seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Human Capital Staff
- Minimum S1 in Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field, preferably as a staff specializing in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Human Resource area : dealing with user, talent and performance area.
- Client service oriented, self motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong project management skill.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writting.
- Full-time position(s) available.
How to apply
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, apply directly by registration through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Info Lowongan Angkasa Pura Hotel dipersembahkan oleh Jarno.web.id.. Semoga bermanfaat