The Putera Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) was established to train and develop professionally certified teachers with International standards and to equip them with best-practices in the latest teaching methodologies. Built upon the experiences and expertise of the Sampoerna Foundation Teacher Institute from training over 14.000 professional teachers in Indonesia in the last 3 years, the SSE is a licensed, degree-granting college, managed by the Sampoerna Foundation.
The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation.
To support its operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as :
A. Part Time ICT Lecturer (PTI-SSE)
- Master Degree in area of IT / ICT / Computer Science / Electronics
- Minimum 2 years of Full/Part time teaching experience of ICT at University level.
- Having a academic rank (Pangkat Akademik) is a significant advantage..
- Good experience in curriculum development of ICT Study Program
- Solid computer literacy skill in MS Office
- Open minded and easily embrace new teaching and learning methods
- Able to build good teaching and learning atmosphere
- Creative, proactive, and always updated with the latest update in ICT world
- Excellent English skill, both spoken and written
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
B. Finance Staff (FS – SSE)
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in finance area preferibly from an NGO or formal educational institution.
- Good understanding and experience in area of A/P, A/R, costing, budgeting, financial projection, financial reporting, financial reconciliation, corporate finance and financial analysis.
- Good knowledge in taxation and accounting principles.
- Good English skill both spoken and written
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Solid computer literacy skill in MS Excel.
If you meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive resume by email to :
by stating the position code applied in the email subject no later than June 28, 2010.