Sampoerna Foundation is a professional philanthropy organization and a service provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with absolute focus in the field of education. Due to the requirement from one of our division (Samporna Academy), we are looking for talented people who are possess a passion to help us to create competent leaders to fulfill the following position :
Sampoerna Academy Principal (Bogor)
Sampoerna Academy is a scholarship partnership program between Putera Sampoerna Foundation and some provincial governments with a comprehensive boarding system to instill the values of leadership skills, morality, empathy, tolerance and social consciousness necessary to facilitate the development of future young leaders. With a lower teacher-to-student ratio, Sampoerna Academy will be better equipped with qualified teachers, quality curriculum and English proficiency that will enable the graduates to qualify for the entry into any leading university in any English-speaking country.
Position Requirements :
- At least Master Degree from a recognized University
- 10 years teaching experience of Senior Secondary classes/higher classes including 3 years administrative experience
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (min, TOEFL score 550)
- Experienced in Cambridge ,IB, or other International curriculum
- A good understanding on modern education issues
- Stong Leadership and Communication Skills
- Expatriates are welcome to apply to this position.
- Willing to be placed in Sampoerna Academy Bogor
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive resume to :
or email email@example.com
by stating position code applied for in the email subject no later than 14 April 2011.Advertisements