Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc., a DuPont company, is the world’s leading developer and supplier of advanced plant genetics to farmers worldwide. With headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa, Pioneer develops, produce and markets a full line of top-quality seeds, forage and grain additives and provides services to customers in neraly 70 countries.
BIOTECH REGULATORY SPECIALIST (RS)
- Obtain timely and cost effective approvals for products in Indonesia
- Provides technical and regulatory information to support Indonesia commercial activities
- Promote a favorable environment for commercialization of products in Indonesia
- Ph. D or MS in plant biotechnology, plant breeding, agronomy, or biology related majors, or B.Sc.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Capability to work in a multitasking environment and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Presentation skills
- Good interpersonal communication and negotiating skills
- Must be available to travels as required
- Experience in the Indonesian government agencies or government relations field is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience on Biotechnology would be an advantage
Send your resume with code of BRS as subject of your email to
E-mail : HR.Indonesia@pioneer.com or you may submit to :
PT. DuPont Indonesia (Pioneer)
Beltway Office Park Building A, 5th Floor
Jl. Ampera Raya No. 9 – 10
Jakarta Selatan 12550, Indonesia
Please make sure that we receive your full application before Desember 16th, 2011
Pioneer is much more than just a great job. It’s a place where you will grow, personally and professionally, and be rewarded for excellence.
Learn more about us at: www.pioneer.comAdvertisements