Garuda Indonesia (Persero) adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance.
Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity.
In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
CREW & CROPA ASSIGNMENT
- Usia max. 28 tahun
- Pendidikan Min. Lulusan D3 berbagai disiplin ilmu dari institusi pendidikan terkemuka
- IPK Min. 3.00 (skala 4.00)
- Menguasai Bahasa Inggris, lisan dan tulisan
- Menguasai penggunaan komputer (min. Ms Office dan internet) dan aplikasi sistem informasi
- Fresh Graduate dipersilakan untuk melamar
- Lokasi penempatan di Jakarta, Denpasar, Ujung Pandang, dan Medan
Pendaftaran Online :