Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance.
Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity.
In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
Awarded as “The World’s Most Improved Airline” and certified as 4-Star Airline, Garuda Indonesia has been the leading airline in Indonesia and expanding throughout the world. To support the company’s expansion plan, we invite young and dynamic individuals to join our team as :
- Finding new sources of goods / services in domestic and international
- New source due diligence
- Conduct market analysis and related commodity prices airlines need
- Conduct spending analysis and planning expenditures
- Managing, monitoring & controlling Approved Vendor List
- Contracts assisting the Department to manage the contract
- Male / Female
- Indonesian Citizen
- Age max. 28 years
- Education min. S1 Mechanical Engineering / Industry / IT / Supply Chain from the university / educational institution leading
- GPA min. 2.75 (scale 4:00)
- Preferred experience min. 1 year in engineering / strategic sourcing / supply chain
- Mastering English is active (oral and written)
- Mastering the use of computers and information system applications (min. Ms Office and internet)
- Preferred master or SAP-MM SAP-SRM
- Willing to work in an environment Soekarno-Hatta
Application Procedure :