PT Merck Tbk. is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk. went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany, which is the oldest pharmaceuticals and chemicals company in the world.
In pharmaceuticals, we manufacture and market well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®. In the Chemicals business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals.
To accelerate our growing business, we offer talented individuals who have passion to excel theircareer to apply as:
Production Supervisor (code: PS)
- Ensure compliance of processing activities carried out against GMP requirements;
- Supervising the right storage of intermediate and bulk products according to SOP and GMP requirements;
- Checking and completing batch records;
- Find the best solution for technical problem in the production.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology with Apothecary professional program.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, experienced in pharmaceutical manufacturing would be preferable;
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good Command in English (Written & Verbal).
- Discipline, Accurate, can work under pressure.
- Good in coordination and team work, able to lead and also develop team.
- Full-Time positions available.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph, by mail to:
Please put the code (PS) on the right top corner of your letter or on email subjectAdvertisements