Lowongan ASEI Semarang – Jarno.web.id – In intention to increase non-oil and gas export, in 1985 Government of Indonesia founded PT. (Persero) Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (ASEI) with main business in insurance and guarantees to support non-oil and gas export development stipulated in Government Act No. 20 in 1983.
Different from other general insurance organization, ASEI has special product that covers exporter’s and bank’s risks which are payment default risk. Export Working Capital Loan disbursed by banks or export transaction from importer directly to exporter are being insured.
The idea to develop export credit insurance program is based on the policy that not only Sight L/C the exporters can use for international trade but also other terms and payments available with riskier aspect.
On the other hand, the export activity by small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to non-traditional market with higher risk alongside with changing atmosphere in international market from seller’s market to buyer’s market have made transaction in credit term become more important.
PT Asuransi Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) invites the best quality candidates to join as :
- Staf Asuransi Ekspor (AE)
- Staf Asuransi Kredit (AK)
- Staf Asuransi Umum (AU)
- Staf Suretyship (SS)
- Staf Kepatuhan & Manajemen Resiko (MRK)
- Staf Akuntansi (AKT)
- Min S1 from all majors, preferably from state university (GPA min 3.00)
- Max age 35 years old (experienced) or 26 years old (fresh graduate)
- Have a good personality and able to work in groups
- Have a good analytical skill and target oriented
- Fluent in English
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point)
- Placement: Yogyakarta (YGY) or Semarang (SMG)
- Holds AAAIK (3, 4)
- Experienced in the field of Insurance, Banking, Marketing (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Experienced in the field of Insurance, Banking (5)
- Min S1 Accounting (6)
- Experienced in the field of Insurance, Banking, Finance (6)
How to apply
Please submit your complete applications (CV, application letter, recent photograph, ID card and academic transcript) not later than 4 June 2013 to :
- Please quote applied position code and placement area in the “subject” line (Format Code : Position / Location. Ex : AE / YGY).
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process