An extensively growing mining Company (PKP2B, 3rd Generation) is currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Accounting Supervisor for Jakarta operation. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will provide a comprehensive accounting service aiding mine site personnel and Jakarta Office.
Accounting Supervisor (Jakarta Raya)
- Undertaking tasks in accounting areas including pre-payment journals, annual budgeting cash forecasting around project schedules, costs measurement, analysis and cost control against forecasts and budgets,
- Assisting in preparation of audit files and reporting for auditors in timely manners,
- Occasionally travel to site to provide assistance and ensure the operations run smoothly,
- Preparing and analyzing accounts, bank records, reconciliation and other General Ledger accounts on monthly basis,
- Able to work closely with Finance Dept and other Departments in order to achieve desired work outcomes.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting with Accountant Registered is preferred,
- Four years experience within Engineering/Mining/construction as Coordinator/Supervisor or equivalent,
- Brevet A/B/C certificate is an advantage,
- Knowledgeable in operating Accounting Software is a must,
- Ability to work under supervision and to lead a team,
- Willing to travel to site (Central Kalimantan) occasionally.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their experience as a reward for the skills they bring into the company. Please send your CV and resume, a copy of ID card and recent photograph no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to:
PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012
Only short listed candidates will be notified