BP Indonesia – What does it take to deliver energy safely to the world? Where do you have to go to find new sources? How can you turn them into products people depend on? Join one of our graduate schemes and find out.
We work everywhere – from cutting-edge labs with next-generation technologies to bustling trading floors. From our offices in Sunbury to the ocean floor and the African desert, our global work brings together the best minds in the industry to find, recover and refine oil and gas, as well as market our products.
A business as diverse as ours requires people with talents to match. Whether your background is in Engineering, Science or Business, our graduate scheme could see you apply your skills across our organisation.
At BP Indonesia’s headquarters in Jakarta, our people coordinate and support our site in Papua Barat. The office covers departments such as finance, tax, procurement and supply chain, wells, commercial, legal, human resources, engineering, project, safety & operations risk, resource and exploration.
The centrepiece of our presence in Indonesia is the Tangguh LNG project located in Bintuni Bay in the Bird’s Head area of Papua Barat. The project’s first gas delivery was in 2009 and, ever since, our people in the field have been working hard to operate Indonesia’s third-largest LNG centre, with impressive results.
At BP Indonesia, you’ll get to take on challenges, develop your skills and make a real difference to the future of energy. And your career. What will you discover?
BP Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as :
Exiciting positions available for the 2013 Challenge Program
- o Electrical (Power) Engineering
- o Environmental Engineering
- o Health and Safety Engineering (HSE)
- o Instrument, Control & Electrical Engineering (ICE)
- o Materials & Corrosion Engineering
- o Mechanical Engineering
- o Petroleum & Reservoir Engineering
- o Process Engineering
- o Process Safety Engineering
- o Project Service Engineering
- o Wells
- o Geoscience
- o Environmental Science
- o Sales and Marketing
- o Finance
- o Human Resource Management
- o Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM)
- Graduating in the near future (up to mid of 2013) or have graduated with less than 3 years of full-time work
- Min 3.00 GPA and graduated from a reputable university
- Outstanding academic achievement, strong leadership and organizational experience with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in the English language – written and verbal
How to apply
For further detail information about job requirements, responsibilities and to apply in each positions, please visit :
- All applications are treated in confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.