Loker Garuda Indonesia Holidays
HISTORY Garuda Indonesia Holidays
Garuda Indonesia Holidays in the beginning is a transformation of Garuda Emerald Holidays, previously handled by a third party that offers various travel destinations in Indonesia by enriching its traditional and cultural side. In 1986, those packages officially became a GA in-house package sold in Europe.
GA Holidays package provides various holiday travel needs, either for vacation, business stop over, overland (a combination of land and air travel such as the Java-Bali Overland), special interest, adventure to horticulture.
The Garuda Indonesia In-house Package is divided into 2 groups:
GIH (Garuda Indonesia Holidays); functioning as a Domestic Package and Outbound Package organizer.
GOH (Garuda Orient Holidays) functioning as an Inbound Package organizer.
GOH and GIH are “Institutions / Units” that aside from functioning as a Garuda Indonesia in-house package organizer, both became a “Brand Name” of the aforementioned in-house package orientating towards profit.
Optimize seat capacity by Outsourcing to Wholesaler / Production House.
Airline product diversification in a package form (airline, hotel and land arrangement / tour) that can be sold in all GA distribution channel (T/O, Travel Center, and Travel Agent).
Accommodate the product package needs for its end customer (both individual and corporate) as well as business partner (travel agent) that does not have their own product package.
- To become the main choice of product beyond the Indonesian market and having a competitive value in the Asia Pacific region.
- To become a marketing strategy tool in increasing GA revenue.
- To build a domestic and international market through product package, especially beyond Indonesia
- As a counter balance for other product packages from domestic and international airline
- Develop a competitive product package (One stop shopping service).
- Building the Brand Awareness / Attitude of “GA Holidays” as an In House Package GA
Garuda Indonesia Holidays invited the best candidates to join as position below :
- Incentive Manager (IM) & Tour Manager (TM)
- Tour Operation Staff (TOS) & Counter Staff (CS)
Incentive Manager (IM) & Tour Manager (TM)
- Minimum 5 years related experience including 2 years in managerial level
- Dynamic, open minded, & fast broad relations as well as ready for any advancements
Tour Operation Staff (TOS) & Counter Staff (CS)
- D3/S1 level with min 2 years related experience
- Good looking performance both interpersonal and communication skill, fluent in English, sales oriented and computer literacy
- Traveled broadly is an advantage
How to apply
Please submit your applications and CV to :
- Applications and CV not later than 10 June 2013.