PT Asuransi Astra Buana is an established General Insurance company under PT Astra International Tbk. We are continuously growing to give the best solutions, tailor-made to perfectly match our clients’ insurance needs. Covering award-winning retail brands such as Garda Oto and commercial insurance products, our branches can be found in major cities all over Indonesia.
PT Asuransi Astra Buana’s presence in Indonesia’s General Insurance business dates back to 1956, when it was first established as PT Maskapai Asuransi Buana. On 1981, PT Astra International Tbk. acquired 60% of its stocks and became its largest holder. PT Maskapai Asuransi Buana then changed it name into PT Asuransi Astra Buana (Astra Insurance) on 1990. Since then, PT Asuransi Astra Buana has been continuously growing to become one of the top insurance companies in Indonesia, winning coveted awards such as Best General Insurance Award (2007), Best Insurance Company (2007), Indonesia Most Admired Company Award (2007-2009), and Indonesian Customer Satisfaction Award (2001-2009). Covering award winning brands such as Garda Oto and other commercial insurance products, PT Asuransi Astra Buana aspires to continue its pursuit of customer and people excellence and ultimately bring “peace of mind to millions”.
Management Trainee JKT
- In our pursuit of excellence, we value visionary individuals with strong leadership potential and a passion to always think out of the box. We challenge such individuals to join our Management Trainee Program, in which through a series of first class comprehensive learning program, will be developed to our future leaders. Graduates of the program will be further challenged to develop our business in the head office and our major branches across Indonesia.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable overseas or local university
- Dynamic and exhibits strong leadership potential in organizational activities
- Passionate in creating improvements in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- A visionary with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent command in English
- Eager to be developed in all lines of business in Astra Insurance
Please submit your resume not later than 15 June 2012 to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to our selection processAdvertisements