Lowongan ODP IT BNI – Jarno.web.id – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is recognized as the first state-owned banks in Indonesia, which was formed in 1946. Bank Negara Indonesia was established on 5 July 1946. It was prepared to be the Central Bank of Indonesia with the task of issuing and handling Indonesian currency. A few months after its establishment, Bank Negara Indonesia officially distributed the first official currency of Indonesia – ORI or Oeang Republik Indonesia.
Following the appointment of De Javasche Bank as the Central Bank of Indonesia, Bank Negara Indonesia had its role shifted to that of a development bank, and was later given the right to serve as a foreign exchange bank. Following increased capitalization in 1955, the legal status of Bank Negara Indonesia was changed into that of a commercial bank through a jurisdicial assignment under Emergency Law number 2 of the year 1955. Also in 1955, Bank Negara Indonesia officially opened its first foreign branch in Singapore.
Since its establishment in 1946, BNI has always been part of the dynamics of national development in Indonesia. Within that time frame, BNI has also grown and developed into a solid national bank with sustainable financial performance. As a bank ‘Serving the Country, Pride of the Nation”, BNI is challenged to continue and increase its contribution for the progress of the nation and country, today and in the future.
At the end of 2012, BNI had total assets of Rp333.3 trillion and employed more than 24 thousands employees. To serve its customers, BNI leverages on its wide ranging service network, comprising 1,585 domestic outlets and 5 overseas branches in New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, 8,227 proprietary ATMs, 42,000 EDC as well as Internet banking and SMS banking facilities. BNI always strives to be the bank of choice by providing excellent service and value added solutions to all of its customers.
BNI offers integrated financial services to its customers, supported by its subsidiaries: Bank BNI Syariah, BNI Multi Finance, BNI Securities and BNI Life Insurance.
Lowongan Kerja BNI Tahun 2016
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invited the potential individuals to join as following position :
OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (ODP) –> Position : IT APPLICATION DEVELOPER (PROGRAMMER)
- Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable university
- Minimum Grade Point Average : Bachelor Degree 3.00, Master Degree 3.25
- Maximum age: 26 years (Bachelor degree) or 28 years (Master degree)
- Good command of English, both in spoken and written
- Take up the challenge, strong analytics and leadership skill
- Excelled in each one of these skills : Cobol, C++, Java, MS Dot Net, PHP, Web, MS SQL Server, Platform UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), TACL, SAS, PL SQL. Development Tools, Management Database, Oracle/SQL, Project Management Tools, Unix.
- Preferably experienced in programming.
- Analyzing, developing and testing the applications that support business and operational, both in the core applications and non-core applications.
How to apply
To apply for, please register directly through :
- https://recruitment.bni.co.id –> Click External
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
- Closing date : 31 December 2016.
Info Lowongan ODP IT BNI persembahan Jarno.web.id.Advertisements