Inco is Indonesia’s leading producer of nickel in matte. Our 3,000 employees can be found in operations, from Sorowako and Central Sulawesi, Southeast Sulawesi, South Sulawesi to Jakarta. Their jobs touch every aspect of the nickel business – including research and development, exploration, mining and processing, and overseas marketing. They are united by a common goal: to make PT Inco the lowest cost and most profitable producer of nickel.
With abundant ore reserves in the continent, our strategy for the next five years is focused on continuing growth. But growth is just part of the story. Here are other reasons why now is the time to consider a career with PT Inco:
We’re proud to be benchmark for Efficiency, Real Growth, Sustainability and Reputation.
Projects Budget & Finance Specialist (Code:PBFS-N)
- Knowledge in corporate governance principles and practices, strategic planning, cash flow management, business development, accounting principles and reports, Sox, project evaluation, budgeting process, corporate systems, listed company regulations, tax principles and planning.
- The professional should be self confident, proactive, independent, result oriented, long term viewer, and good communicator. He/she should have strong leadership and interpersonal relation skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skill, influencing others, highly motivated, leadership and communication skills
- Possess English communication skill – fluent in both written and spoken
Minimum Education & Experience
- Mandatory, Master Degree in Finance or Business Administration .
- Mandatory, Possessing Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) from reputable institute.
- Mandatory, Minimum 10 to 15 years experience in Finance and Accounting.
Purpose of the Role
- This position is accountable to provide leadership in projects budget control, analysis, forecast based on the strategy of the company and projects plan and physical progress. He will be working to integrate projects budget and execution with the financial evaluation of the projects, procurement, control and treasury.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s business objectives by supporting the Projects and Operations department from an accounting point of view;
- Lead budget and costs management related to growth and sustaining projects in the Financial Department;
- Evaluate and validate budget proposals and reviews according to PTI’s strategy and plans;
- Develop System control and budget together with projects team in order to be integrated in the SAP;
- Develop necessary policies and procedures to ensure proper management control;
- Follow-up physical progress, budget commitment and expenditures;
- Follow-up requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, down payments, invoices and payments.
- Management of projects budget funds;
- Provide all necessary support and information to Projects and Operations Departments;
- Prepare and review financial reports and cash forecast according to physical progress;.
- Implement a new workflow process to achieve a high performance in a permanent basis;
- Provide general support for the CFO and Financial department working as a technical advisor and preparing specific reports and analysis as requested;
- Work together in the financial reports with the comptroller, IR officer and CFO and provide necessary information and guidance;
Close On : 09-Jan-2012
Apply at :