Jarno.web.id – History of Bank Andara
The microfinance sector in Indonesia is one of the world’s largest with around 50,000 microfinance institutions serving more than 40 million people. Yet, it’s estimated that more than 52% people still do not have access to banking services and nearly half of the population lives on less than US$2 a day.
Self-employment is a key feature of the Indonesian economy. Over than 40 million people are self-employed through micro and small businesses but more than half do not have access to formal financial services. Microfinance is a proven way to help people move permanently out of poverty, however it hasn’t yet reached its full potential target or maximum scale in Indonesia.
Indonesia’s microfinance industry is dominated by small microfinance institutions (MFIs), which serve fewer than 10,000 active clients through individual lending approaches and secure their funding primarily through client savings. The MFI sector is comprised of a wide array of private and public institutions ranging from commercial and rural banks, to cooperatives and village-owned institutions.
Yet despite its size, the Indonesian microfinance sector is fractured. Significant obstacles remain that keep MFIs from improving the quality of their services and expanding their reach to a larger percentage of the country’s poor.
One key factor preventing increased outreach is the lack of sufficient access to capital. As a result, the majority of MFIs are only able to offer most basic banking services. Additionally, most poor Indonesians are beyond the reach of the formal financial sector as they live in underserved areas or are considered too risky for loans or too remote to service.
PT. Bank Andara is a foreign private commercial bank, opening the opportunity for talented banking professionals to share its passion for excellence in its new business direction as a wholesale bank serving the microfinance industry.
RM Funding Officer
- To achieve funding target of third party’s liabilities (deposit) through existing funding products, such as demand deposit, saving and time deposit
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of any disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a funding unit within a bank, preferably associated with the microfinance/SME
- Having good relationship & networking with local business players
- Able to demonstrate success in developing new customer base
- Proven record of achieving financial targets
- Motivated to achieve performance and incentive targets
- Strong relationships & networking with local institutions, senior business people, and individuals
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, team orientation
- Willing to work under pressure
- Willing to be placed at Jakarta, Surabaya, or Denpasar office
How to Apply
Send your CV along with your photograph (not more than 300KB) to email@example.com
Lowongan Kerja Bank Andara Cabang Makassar
Customer Service Officer
Makassar (Sulawesi Selatan)
- Female, max. 26 years old
- Hold a Bachelor Degree of any disciplines with min. GPA 2.75
- Have minimum 1 year of working experience as a customer service, preferably in banking industry
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Computer literate & ability to work in computerized environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Good looking and friendly
- Excellent ability to write and communicate both in Indonesia and English
How to apply
Please submit your application letter, comprehensive resume in English and a recent photograph to :
- Indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the e-mail latest 14 days after this advertisement date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview appointments.
Info Lowongan Kerja Bank Andara persembahan Jarno.web.id. Semoga bermanfaat